[tor-talk] US Senators Seek to Crackdown on Bitcoin

Shew shew09642 at rambler.ru
Thu Jun 16 19:21:26 UTC 2011

Sorry for continuing an off topic discussion, but if your interested in
the instability of Bitcoin, I recently did an in-depth analysis of some
of the recent market behavior. You can find it here:

The Bitcoin Bubble
http://xqz3u5drneuzhaeo.onion/users/shew2/decentralization/20110615-the-bitcoin-bubble.php

--
Shew