[tor-talk] Accepting Java

Lalle Bralle noizic85 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 10:34:16 UTC 2011

I'm trying to get countermail working with my TOR bundle I use on a USB
stick for added security and anomity when I feel I need it. However, I
believe Java has some security holes that's why it's not accepted. While
that's good I need TOR to accept java so I can access countermail's login
applet and considering their site's security (no IP logging, added
end-to-end encryption, OpenPGP encryption, digital certificates) along with
the fact the added anomity I will receive by using a TOR bundle on my USB
stick with a portable FireFox it should not be that harmful.

Anyone that could help me?