[tor-talk] Tor Bundle and FireFox 5

Runa A. Sandvik runa.sandvik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 07:08:03 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 12:03 AM, Lalle Bralle <noizic85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it closing in before you update FireFox portable in the tor bundle? I
> thought it was possible to do it manually but it seems all kinds of settings
> connected to tor requires some advanced computer skills and there aren't any
> decent extensive guides out there.

Torbutton 1.4.0 features support for Firefox 5.0, and has been tested
against the vanilla release for basic functionality. If you desire
Torbutton functionality with Firefox 4/5, we recommend you download
the Tor Browser Bundle 2.2.x alphas from
https://www.torproject.org/dist/torbrowser/

For more information about this release of Torbutton, see
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/torbutton-140-released

--
Runa A. Sandvik