Tor in German media (27c3)

Dirk noisyb at gmx.net
Wed Jan 5 22:38:51 UTC 2011

Moritz Bartl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 04.01.2011 18:09, Dirk wrote:
>> I wouldn't be interested into starting exit nodes and then give in as
>> soon as there is pressure..
>
> I understand that, but on the other hand: Why not? All users benefit
> from nodes, even if only temporary.
> You (and other readers) are of course always invited to join our efforts
> at torservers. And we have a lawyer.

yes... but that's not reassuring enough.. i'll still rather visit a lawyer myself first...

the problem for the most people, who would like to run exit nodes, is their fear because they don't know if they would receive
the german counterpart of just a C&D letter... or if they will get their homes raided and basically get their lifes ruined
forever with the legal fee's alone...