Is "gatereloaded" a Bad Exit?

Eddie Cornejo cornejo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 10:27:43 UTC 2011

> I can not see the Tor project won _anything_ with this decision.

I agree 100%. By all means try to identify those that are trying to
misuse the privilege of running an exit node by other means - but
solely looking at exit policies is not sufficient. All you're stating
to the community is "do it my way or the highway" and honestly, aren't
we better than that?

Blacklist them, sure, after you have *good* reason.

WRT grouping 80 and 443 later on, I'm totally against that as it
doesn't give operators the freedom to select what goes through their
nodes. If I was still running a node I'd disconnect it after you
implemented this 'feature' - purely in protest.

--
Eddie Cornejo