Tor 0.2.2.22-alpha is out

Hasan mhalizade at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 14:08:54 UTC 2011

*Thanks for your attention*
*but when I run Tor I receive these warnings:*
*[Warning] Problem bootstrapping. Stuck at 10%: Finishing handshake with
directory server. (Socket is not connected [WSAENOTCONN ]; NOROUTE; count 1;
recommendation warn)*
*[Notice] No current certificate known for authority moria1; launching
request.*
*[Notice] No current certificate known for authority dannenberg; launching
request.*
*and Tor status is:*
*Establishing an encrypted directory connection*
*The Tor Version is:*
*The Tor Software is Running - You are currently running version "0.2.1.29
(r8e9b25e6c7a2e70c)" of the Tor software.*