Tor uses swap?

andre76 at fastmail.fm andre76 at fastmail.fm
Tue Jan 4 16:29:11 UTC 2011

--

[1]andre76 at fastmail.fm

On Tue, 04 Jan 2011 08:48 -0500, "Michael Gomboc"
<michael.gomboc at gmail.com> wrote:

  A new installation of Ubuntu with encrypted LVM is more than
  easy!

Check the link for help (It's Ubuntu 7.10, but there is no big
difference)

[2]http://news.softpedia.com/news/Encrypted-Ubuntu-7-10-68383.sht
ml

It doesn't cover a dual-boot situation...that's the hard one to
do.

Of curse you can encrypt only your swap, but why not encrypt the
hole system?