Polipo starts on bootup

Mary Escondido maqiq89 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 16:00:39 UTC 2011

Hi Andre,

having polipo running should not prevent tor from running.
What messages did tor emit when it failed to start?
polipo is useful as a http proxy (which tor is not).
typically, you would set your system-wide http-proxy
environment variable to point to polipo, and configure
polipo to use the local tor.

-Mary