Torservers: Update on move to UK & on the association

Andrew Lewis andrew at pdqvpn.com
Mon Jan 17 22:23:53 UTC 2011

I doubt that I will be able to get to dresden, but is there a chance of some
sort of video conference? I like the idea of putting together so sort
of official group behind the tor exit node operators. There are a ton of
things that this could encompass, and we could roll up a
few different efforts under one header. Also it allows those that want
to sponsor nodes, but not deal with the tech side of it to contribute.