The Skype begin refusing payments making on their site through the Tor

M moeedsalam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 07:57:12 UTC 2011

I know its a bit off topic, but since we are on the subject of Skype, i have
some questions on computer to computer phone calls...

1) Does an isp know what username you are connecting to skype?

2) Also, does the isp or the skype server know the person you are connecting
with?

3) Also, from what i understand, when you connected to skype, the username
is associated with the IP i am connecting with correct?

I would really appreciate some help on this subject.