geeez...

Mike Perry mikeperry at fscked.org
Wed Jan 12 11:06:47 UTC 2011

Thus spake Mike Perry (mikeperry at fscked.org):

> > Is there any place (e.g. in a wiki) where one could find or even upload
> > his own 'response template', as I might assume that they will be very
> > specific to the country's law they're issued?
>
> Here's the (freshly updated) set of abuse complaints that reflects
> what myself and a handful of others have dealt with over the past 6
> months or so:
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TheOnionRouter/TorAbuseTemplates

I've also gone ahead and updated the blog post with new tips for exit
node operators:
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/tips-running-exit-node-minimal-harassment

The two main changes are links to the ARIN registration pages and
forms, and tips on forming an LLC to run your node for civil liability
protection in the US.

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist