Best Hidden Service web server?

Dirk noisyb at gmx.net
Sun Jan 9 07:10:32 UTC 2011

hikki at Safe-mail.net wrote:
> [...]

hahaha... that's what they (apache docs team) replied when i told them their documentation is shit and was comparing it to php
docs which are intuitive and awesome... asked them to add a example .htaccess for every damn variable/command they have with a
red frame around it...

they said their docs are so shitty to discourage noobs who would taint apaches reputation... xD