No subject

Mon Feb 21 22:58:58 UTC 2011

published IRC networks, Tor IP address have been banned. You may get
logged in to the server, but generally, you will get klined or even
glined in a few minutes. ( the gline and kline are just a different
type of network ban )

This may vary from net work to net work and I have seen some actually
get thru and stay logged in. Obviously the Tor's channel on the IRC
network they are on as far as I know they have no issues with the
proxy's

If your looking for a IRC network to use Tor, you may have to just go
thru the posted listing of networks and see which ones let you in.

Sometimes it is also a hit and miss.   Gud luck