"cease and desist" from my vps provider...

Jordi Espasa Clofent jespasac at minibofh.org
Fri Feb 4 15:38:03 UTC 2011

El 2011-02-03 19.39, Jan Weiher escribió:
>> Interesting. Hetzner is officially down on anything which causes
>> them trouble (benji said so himself, repeatedly), so they're
>> effectively accepting of a Tor middleman, but Tor exits are
>> probably going to be pretty short-lived in Hetzner space.
>>

> If you got your own IP space with own ripe contact, all the abuse mails
> will go to you, so it does not cause trouble to them at all. Maybe this
> is what is meant with "you are responsible".

Mmmmm.... sorry but ¿do you know exactly what you´re talking about?
To get your own IP space isn't a trivial process, nor cheap. Use the
next link as a starting point to know something about:
http://ripe.net/membership/new-members/index.html

You shouldn't confuss the people. Get your own IP space it's only
possible for enterprises and even if you´re an enterprise you need a
complex network engineering behind you.

--
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.