Is "gatereloaded" a Bad Exit?

John Case case at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Mon Feb 14 17:44:02 UTC 2011

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011, morphium wrote:

>> Sure, dude. Since you've read everything that was said, I take it
>> you're volunteering to contact the other node operators and ask them
>> to give reasons for why they chose their exit policy?
>
> So please BadExit all nodes without contact email, if they don't
> explain why they chose the default exit policy, I think they should be
> blacklisted!

No, it goes further than that.  The real motion here is to BadExit all
nodes that aren't being used and deployed exactly like "I" deploy mine.

When the dust settles, could we get the official threat model, and the
official end user profile and the official use case documented ?  Again,
for the lulz.