Yet another UDP / DNS quiestion...

Tomasz Moskal ramshackle.industries at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 19:17:44 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-02-13 at 11:04 -0800, Robert Ransom wrote:

> That's a process ID, not a user ID.
Arrrgh! My brain is slowly melting. I think what I will do now is to
give up on Tor and attempts to understand it. I will explore more how to
properly and effectively use Linux. Then I shall delve some more into
basic concepts behind Internet Protocols and THEN, just then, I will
come back to Tor. Well, see you folks in a year or two!

--
Tomasz Moskal <ramshackle.industries at gmail.com>
Encrypted mail preferred. Key ID: 2C323C82