[tor-talk] How to manage 100 Tor bridges?

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Mon Feb 28 20:24:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

We are currently looking into setting up a large number of stable Tor
bridges to be distributed privately through various organizations. I can
use your input on

- how to acquire non-consecutive IPs
- how to install and maintain a large number of installations
- how to keep track of installations/distribution

It is very unlikely that any single ISP is able to offer more than maybe
ten IPs from different subnets. At the moment I think we need to get a
number of VPS and shell accounts at various providers, and ask if they
can supply some non-consecutive IPs first.

See https://www.torservers.net/wiki/hoster/bridges

Your input is very welcome,
--
Moritz Bartl