[tor-talk] Mailing list bug

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 07:51:33 UTC 2011

These loooooooonnnnnnnngggggggccccaaaatttttt blurbs
are showing up in the gecos field of the 'Reply-To: ' address
being sent from the list engine. To which people are replying
causing uglification of other people's mailboxes. I presume it
is an oversight. Try defining this instead:
Also, I believe that blurb belongs to tor-dev, not tor-talk,
for which another header or two per list would need fixed.
Thanks :)