[tor-talk] new portable Tor browser

Halima Brewer halima.brewer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 13:20:50 UTC 2011

Thank you for this, but I still cannot get it on my windows 7 browser
via aurora.
I also have an ASUS eeepad with android 3 and have downloaded and
installed orbot, gibberbot and orweb. I have followed all the
instructions to do this, but my orweb keeps telling me I am not
connected to tor, though my orbot says I am. Is there a different proxy
port or prosy host that I should use other than localhost and port 8118?

I cannot seem to use adobe flash with mozilla - either with tor on
windows 7 aurora browser though according to the site you have given
below,  -  - not sure if I have that right, I have tried those settings,
- no joy yet - though I can use it for non adobe flash sites.

I could be doing something wrong - I am not quite as computer saavvy as
the people on this list seem to be - apologies.
But mozilla on my android cannot use flash either, so that is out - BUT
I want to use the android when I travel, particularly to China, so I
would like to know hot to get orweb to use tor. Thanks for being patient.
Ms Brewer