[tor-talk] new portable Tor browser

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Fri Dec 23 14:45:16 UTC 2011

It is NoScript addon that is prohibiting Flash.  You'll have to go into
its settings to allow Flash & the settings you want.

Suggest you also go to Flash Player (plugin) settings mgr - online - to
limit what sites can do / store.
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager05.html

Using addon Better Privacy can eliminate Flash info after session or
anytime you choose.  One thing - these settings are stored in a cookie -
not config file - on your computer.  Craftily, that cookie also stores
list of sites you've visited.  AFAIK, if del the default LSO
(settings.sol) cookie, the settings are deleted along w/ sites visited.
One could back up a clean copy of the settings cookie after
customizations, then restore it after del the one w/ sites visited.