[tor-talk] janusvm still safe?

Praedor praedor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 14:30:00 UTC 2011

Couldn't one simply use Tails in a VM the way JanusVM was designed to run and get the benefits of tails without having to reboot constantly from a general purpose use OS to a task-specific OS (Tails)?  It would be nice to run Tails in a VM and have your main OS up and running for virtually everything else you need your computer for.