[tor-talk] How important is it that the MyFamily option be set correctly?

Pascal Pascal666 at Users.SourceForge.Net
Tue Dec 6 00:36:09 UTC 2011

Actually, your servers were the ones that got me looking in the first
place.  Based upon reverse dns (which the Perl script doesn't use) it
appears saeed and hazare are both your servers and are both missing from
your other servers.  raskin especially seems to be missing a lot of
servers in your family.

Note that it does not hurt a server to have itself listed in MyFamily.
The easiest way to maintain this line is to make a list of all your
servers and paste that line verbatim on all of your servers.

-Pascal