[tor-talk] Hidden services for mundane things (was: Re: Pirate Linux)

andrew at torproject.org andrew at torproject.org
Tue Aug 16 20:17:45 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 12:30:54PM -0700, letsshareinformation at yahoo.com wrote 1.4K bytes in 28 lines about:
: I would like to know the addresses of hidden services that let you do these things. I may be misunderstanding, Andrew, but are you talking about a hidden service gateway to the rest of the Internet? Is it public?

You are misunderstanding. I have a shell server somewhere in the world.
It hosts my calendar. I setup a hidden service just for my calendar
service. That's how I access my calendar, via hidden service.

It's simple, easy, and works anywhere in the world.

--
Andrew
pgp key: 0x74ED336B