[tor-talk] Pirate Linux

AK akarmn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:38:37 UTC 2011

Ya its not just the Live CD aspect of it. But also, people aren't going to
use Tor 24/7. So if all internet traffic goes through Tor, that could turn
away users from using it day to day. But I don't know, I haven't tried Tails
since a few months ago so maybe there are some new features I'm unaware of.
Also, its the first time I hear about Haven. Looks interesting also.

As for specifications & documentation, I plan to write that up once I have a
more complete package up and running. Probably in a few weeks...But for now
feel free to test out piratepack, as its a pretty complete package right
now.