[tor-talk] Designing a secure "Tor box" for safe web browsing?

Gozu-san gozu at xerobank.net
Sun Aug 7 19:53:36 UTC 2011

As the router for a VirtualBox internal network, ra's Tor gateway VM
<http://ra.fnord.at/> does basically what you describe.  You could route
that to a physical NIC on the host.  Or you could replicate the setup in
a Soekris etc box.  JanusVM <http://janusvm.com/> might also work for
you.  Basically, it's a VM running Tor that you access through an
OpenVPN tunnel.