[tor-talk] [OT] Gmail, lol

Kraktus kraktus at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:51:46 UTC 2011

Yeah, aside from the fact that some people might not like giving out
their phone number, a lot of people don't have cell phones, whether
because they can't afford a phone, are perfectly happy with their
landlines, or whatever. There is even a rare disability where people
are harmed by cell phone (among other electromagnetic devices),
causing all sorts of symptoms from brain fog to heart problems. So if
they don't offer an alternative verification for landline users, that
could be an ADA (or similar non-US law) violation.