[tor-talk] endless list of scrubbed circuits

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Sat Apr 9 00:41:37 UTC 2011

Edit:  I uninstalled / reinstalled Vidalia bundle (once more).  This
time I del all files in (Vista) C:\users\<user name>\App Data\Roaming\Tor\

Now as soon as start Tor & enable Tor button 1.3.2, pages load fairly
quickly.

I don't think it should be necessary to install / uninstall / reinstall
3 times to get it to work.  I always shut all other prgms before
installing.  Though never have problems installing prgms w/ Kaspersky IS
2011 running (it notifies whether it trusts the prgm or not), I shut it
down & disconn. from web.

After doing all the above, seems to finally work.  Maybe this will help
others.