[tor-talk] Tor IM Bundle

michael jefferson mjbahston at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 02:20:12 UTC 2011

Thank you very much for this info about wiping the drive. I will do that.

For reference about deleting the logs so I can know this for my other
computers as well, if I just delete the entire Tor IM Browser Bundle folder,
will this delete all the Pidgin Chat logs and web history from the Tor
Browser?

Or is there some extra step I need to take to delete all of these Pidgin
chat logs and web history?

Thank you for your expertise. There are many intelligent people on this
list, I appreciate your knowledge.