[tor-talk] geocaching.com and okcupid.com doesn't allow access via TOR

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 00:40:44 UTC 2011

> I can confirm that www.geocaching.com, www.waymarking.com, and
> www.wherigo.com have been abused by someone using Tor. They are currently
> investigating the abuse and attempting to bring legal action against
> abusers, so that is likely the reason for a potential block.

Well I do hope that those who use Tor with all the various social
services that have been mentioned over the years are in fact
using them responsibly and in a good way. Losing the ability to
utilize strong, unlinked, pseudonyms... just because some
retards think it's cool to harass people, etc... would be a major
loss in a space that could really use it the most.