[tor-talk] Google disable web-access to gmail for Tor-users?

Aaron aagbsn at extc.org
Wed Apr 6 20:54:24 UTC 2011

The workaround is for creating new accounts; not for receiving SMS
verification of existing accounts (unfortunately).

If you need a throwaway number for SMS there are a number of VOIP
services that might be useful and could probably be purchased using a
prepay card if you want to do it anonymously.

--Aaron