[tor-talk] Google disable web-access to gmail for Tor-users?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 08:12:00 UTC 2011

http://developer.android.com/

> It would be nice to know how exactly the AVD is transmitted. I guess you
> could then easily fake the value without having to install the SDK.

AVD (android virtual device)... sounds like a virtualbox instance.
I don't believer it's 'transmitted' anywhere.

ADB (Android Debug Bridge)... sounds like a hardware interface to a
real phone (meaning identity disclosure, thus useless?).
adb devices command... is supposed to list serial number.

>>> You don't have an android phone? The following works too:

I presume whatever it was was generated randomly.
I'm sure Aaron could provide a general overview.