[tor-talk] Google disable web-access to gmail for Tor-users?

Praedor Tempus praedor at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 21:54:49 UTC 2011

The problem with gmail appears to be tied to certain countries.  I created a completely anonymous gmail account late last year (no SMS crap) via tor.  I have found that most of the time I am able to connect to my account but there are times ("wrong" exit node/country?) when it refuses to let log in.

I use tor button on mozilla, by the way.  You must enable cookies and 3rd party cookies to be able to log in.