[tor-talk] WebbasedOS hidden service

Gijs Peskens gpeskens85 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:25:50 UTC 2011

Well it might not stop them, but I do hope that they at least think about it
and not ruin it for other users. I don't see any other way anyhow, without
checking on what users are doing on the machine which is just what I don't
want to do (in order to protect their privacy and my non-involvement in
content)
The only other option would be to limit functionality of the box, which I
don't want to do except for load reasons (i.e. no flash/videos/etc.)