[tor-talk] Duda pregunta por favor

Kragen Javier Sitaker kragen at canonical.org
Sat Apr 2 17:49:15 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 09:35:00AM -0600, Pablo Velo de Swaan wrote:
> oigan tengo entendido que la última version del tor button es la
> 1.2.5. pero no es compatible con mozila firefox 4. Bueno, esperemos 1
> añito a que estos pendejos de vidalia saquen una versión más
> actualizada que sea compatible ...

Translation:

"Listen, I guess the latest version of TorButton is 1.2.5. But it's not
compatible with MOzilla Firefox 4. Well, do we wait a year for those
Vidalia motherfuckers to release a more up-to-date version that's
compatible...."

Translation of subject:

"Question, please"

I note that the only question I can find in the text seems to be
rhetorical.

Should future Spanish-speakers run their text through Google Translate
before posting it (with the Spanish version appended, perhaps, to clear
up ambiguities and translation errors)?  Or should we just exclude them
from participating in the list?

Kragen