gratuitous change blocks upgrade to 0.2.2.15-alpha :-(

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Fri Sep 10 08:40:02 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 03:27:01AM -0500, Scott Bennett wrote:
> >Yup, that's the actual behaviour. Good thing we added the warn,
> >otherwise
> >it might have gone unnoticed longer.
> >
>      Wow.  This is a scandalously bad situation.  Is there any chance
> that it will get a high priority for being corrected *soon*?  Please??

This excludenodes thing has been no end of trouble. The root problem is
that it's a feature that absolutely none of the developers use.

I wonder if that means there are similar problems with other features
that no developers use.

In any case, Sebastian started a trac entry for this one:
wherein he starts out by listing a reason that we shouldn't fix it.

Please add more pros and cons to the trac entry.

(I guess the angry rants can stay here. ;)

--Roger