BetterPrivacy - necessary?

Aplin, Justin M jmaplin at ufl.edu
Thu Sep 30 01:50:36 UTC 2010

  On 9/29/2010 2:19 PM, Matthew wrote:
> I currently use Tor + Polipo + Torbutton + NoScript.
>
> Obviously there are other add-ons for Firefox out there such as
> BetterPrivacy.
>
> Are any other add-ons necessary or would people suggest I am now fully
> protected?
>
> Thanks.

There is no such thing as being "Fully protected". Personally, as long
as you don't have a three or four-letter agency after you, and are
making SURE that all personally-identifiable information you enter is
encrypted (under HTTPS or otherwise), I think you should be "protected
enough" for most purposes.

~Justin Aplin