AdvTor

Anon Mus my.green.lantern at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 7 08:32:10 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 2:05 PM, <kalitnikoff at privatdemail.net> wrote:
>> Hello everyone.
>>
>> I found a fork (?) of tor software with GUI named Advanced Tor. I was
>> surprised of its features, but found just nothing about it in web,
>> though it has opened source placed in sf.net.
>>
>> Have you people discussed it? Please give a link to discussion if yes.
>> Otherwise you are welcome (if it won`t break any or-talk rules),
>> especially I`d like to know if someone can get through the code to
>> check it for backdoors or something like that.
>>
>> Description and source:
>> http://nemesis.te-home.net/Projects/AdvTor.html
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/advtor/

http://nemesis.te-home.net/Projects/AdvTor.html

When connecting to this site through Tor either I get a "disconnect" or a weird message saying  I am connecting via a proxy which is changing my data.  I have only once had an acutual web page to browse (right after it the first post to OR-TAlk).

Is this a TOr problem (e.g. a ban by Tor exits) or a site problem?

Jo