beneficia versus maleficia

zzzjethro666 at email2me.net zzzjethro666 at email2me.net
Sun Oct 3 11:55:52 UTC 2010

I always have to look in the mirror to see what I am doing. It is so easy to point fingers at others when I can only walk in my shoes. That being said, I truly believe the authoritarians need to be looked at with more suspicion than anyone else mentioned in this post, like CP people, bombs, terrorists or even criminals.

Laws don't solve problems. They make more people criminals, according again, to those in authority, who demand people think, believe and behave only in certain, determined by them or false "common values", ways.

I am going to assume you already are a criminal who has broken some law of some kind. Am I correct? Well, sorry but I know this isn't what this is for. I will stop now