IPTables transparent configuration

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 18:34:42 UTC 2010

I was looking to send all traffic through Tor. The UDP rule was taken off of the Tor Transparent Configuration documentation. I have Tor DNSPorts and DNSListenAddress set. I realize this was for DNS requests, but I was kinda hoping to pipe everything through. I will look at just dropping all other traffic.

Thanks for sharing your link to your example config as well!

Curt