[OT] Re: U.S. begins censoring Internet at U.K.'s request

F. Fox kitsune.or at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 19:24:34 UTC 2010

On 11/07/2010 01:10 PM, Curious Kid wrote:
> [...]

Perhaps I just try not to jump toward pessimism and paranoia the second
something goes bump in the night.

In any case, my bigger point is: This was one website; it's not
widespread censorship.

Could it be a prelude to something bigger? Certainly possible.

I'm just saying it's too early to start saying "ZOMG TEH USA HAZ MAID
WARZ ON THE INTARWEBZ!!1!!ELEVENTYONE!"

--
F. Fox