When can I get TOR for mobile?

Orionjur Tor-admin tor-admin at orionjurinform.com
Wed May 26 06:45:23 UTC 2010

andrew at torproject.org wrote:
> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 12:59:48PM +0000, tor-admin at orionjurinform.com wrote 0.8K bytes in 18 lines about:
> : Does a Tor-version for WM exist? I thought that such tor-version didn't
> : exist.
>
> It doesn't exist in binary form.  However, thanks to a volunteer, we
> just committed some code to support it this week.
>
> See,
> https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/commit/312f4ee410de718aaf20030d22a93f1c258faa37
> for an example.

I have got the 312f4ee410de718aaf20030d22a93f1c258faa37.tar.gz file and
how I could install it to my WM-PPC? It seems me that I can't do it
through make && make install under my Linux-machine (for WM).
Sorry for lamer's qustion but I have never compiled windows-programs
from sources.
And where can I get OpenSSL and libz for the WM, does they exist? (I
have read in the readme.txt file that "OpenSSL and libz both compile on
MinGW out of the box").