Answer by perfect-privacy.com Re: perfect-privacy.com, Family specifications, etc.

Damian Johnson atagar1 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:03:24 UTC 2010

The trick is that both parties need to list each other as family for this to
work. As per the man page..

"When two servers both declare that they are in the same 'family'..."

The attacker would need to be listed in every other relay's torrc for the
attack you described to work. I'm pretty sure listing relays you don't
control has no effect. -Damian