[GSoC] JTor Hidden Services

Kory Kirk kory.kirk at gmail.com
Thu May 20 00:24:21 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

   I am doing GSoC this summer with Tor. My name is Kory Kirk, I am a
Computer Science masters student at Villanova University (west of
Philadelphia); I will be graduating this weekend and then I am moving to
Austin, TX a week later. Last year I also participated in GSoC with the Tor
project adding features to Torbutton Firefox extension. This summer I will
be working on implementing Hidden Service access and publishing capabilities
in the Java implementation of Tor, JTor, with Bruce Leidl. In addition, I
will be revising rend-spec to reflect the current state of Tor hidden
services. You can follow my progress by checking for updates on my GSoC
blog, http://korykirk.com/GSoC/2010<http://korykirk.com/GSoC/2010/index.php>/,
my proposal is also available there.

  I am very excited to have another Summer of Code with Tor. I look forward
to collaborating with people! My irc nick is koryk feel free to shoot me a
message if you have any questions/critiques of my proposal.

-Kory