nameserver stats

Dyno Tor dynotor at gmail.com
Wed May 19 03:48:09 UTC 2010

Yup, BT=BitTorrent.    I don't know the sites by personal experience,
they just seemed to have BT like names.  Strange that there's such a
correspondence, but it isn't particular to your server -- I replicated
your results on a handful of tests, from both my exit and a local
non-tor IP.  Perhaps these are domains that have been shutdown via
court order or over zealous domain registrars?  Still, I'd think
people would stop trying to connect to them after a bit, but
trackedbyet.info is the 6th most popular DNS name, and it doesn't
resolve!