Full bandwidth is not used.

Damian Johnson atagar1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 23:42:12 UTC 2010

> I guess arm is using this or something similar to display the bandwidth
> usage of Tor.

Nope, arm just gives a running total of the BW events (ie, if you restart
arm the totals will revert to zero). At the moment I'm unaware of a method
of getting the total bandwidth besides tallying it (though it's included in
a proposal that's currently being batted around on or-dev).

Cheers! -Damian