Full bandwidth is not used.

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 2 23:18:16 UTC 2010

Dear SwissTor,

thank you for your answer.

Am Montag, den 01.03.2010, 23:47 +0100 schrieb starslights:
> Well i am not sure but look like you must first upgrade your Tor version to the
> last sable minimum 0.2.1.24 who i think will first fix the "        xx:xx:xx
> [WARN] Rejecting insecure DH key [0]
>         xx:xx:xx [WARN] DH key must be at least 2."
>
> I am not 100% sure about that but pretty sure.

I searched for the error on the WWW and it looks like this should be
unrelated to the bandwidth problem and only has to do with clients not
fully complying to the Tor protocol [1][2].

> A devs will for sure rightanswer you :D

Unfortunately it looks like nobody had time yet. I will update my
original post with new information. So please reply on the other
sub-thread.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://archives.seul.org/or/cvs/Oct-2009/msg00232.html