Tor Browser Bundle for GNU/Linux 1.0.0 Released

Erinn Clark erinn at torproject.org
Mon Mar 29 05:37:38 UTC 2010

* Brendan Compton <chlorinefluoride at gmail.com> [2010:03:28 21:43 -0500]:
> Just wanted to point out that maybe the Tor volunteer page should be updated
> to reflect the fact that this is a 'completed' project.  It's still listed
> as a good coding project for Google's 2010 Summer of Code.  Maybe at the
> very least change it to "working beta has been released" so that any
> applicants considering it know what they'd be getting into.

I've updated this in svn as well to reflect the current status. I will
note here, as well, that if anyone wants to help do security auditing I
am all ears. I am specifically interested in finding traces left behind
on Linux systems and though I have done some preliminary auditing and
not been able to find much, I'm sure there are plenty of people out
there who can help. So if you're reading this now, please contact me. :)

> Thanks for the Linux Browser Bundle goodness.

No problem. Please let me know if you encounter any problems.