a problem about run tor bridge

wang.wang.test wang.wang.test at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 02:55:09 UTC 2010

于 2010-3-24 10:44, torsecurity 写道:
> The 172.18.12.161 is my private network address and the bridge is only
> intended to be used in the internal network.
> 2010-03-24
> Gaofeng He

sorry to misunderstand you.

http://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git?a=blob_plain;hb=HEAD;f=doc/spec/dir-spec.txt
take a look at 5.1:

If a client is missing a live network-status document, it tries to fetch
   it from a directory cache (or from an authority if it knows no caches).
   On failure, the client waits briefly, then tries that network-status
   document again from another cache.  The client does not build circuits
   until it has a live network-status consensus document, and it has
   descriptors for more than 1/4 of the routers that it believes are running.

maybe that's your problem -- no enough descriptors.