Anti-Virus software for windows server

krishna e bera keb at cyblings.on.ca
Sun Mar 21 17:20:40 UTC 2010

Though the comic makes a good point,
some people are coerced by circumstances into running such software.

There is Free virus scanner called clamwin http://www.clamwin.com/
but it can only scan and remove, it does not block activity.
Since Windows Server users have money for licenses
most "security" software companies have products for them:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_antivirus_software.

Note that Microsoft recommends not to scan various files:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822158
(I have seen updates fail due to automatically acting on false positives.)