Android Tor packages

Kyle Williams kyle.kwilliams at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 00:49:46 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

I've installed Orbot and Orweb on my phone (Android from Verizon).  Orbot is
running, and created circuits with no problem. I've selected Orweb to be
transparently proxied, through the "Apps" menu option in Orbot.  I also
selected the normal Browser, and get the same results.

When I go to check.torproject.org with Orweb, it says that I am not using
Tor.

I'm sure I missing a something here, but I'm not sure what.
My phone has been unlocked/jailbreak'd.  Any ideas?

Thanks for the good work!

- Kyle